Batiste Dry Shampoo

I have been on the hunt for a GOOD dry shampoo for some time now. I absolutely loathe washing my hair. It is such a production to wash, condition, style, etc., so dry shampoo is a miracle product in my eyes.  I have tried my fair share from TRESemm√© to Dove and have not been impressed until I tried the Batiste Dry Shampoo.


It does a great job at absorbing the oils in your hair while still keeping your hair lightweight and voluminous. It does not cause buildup in the hair or a lasting white cast and a little bit of product goes a long way. I have the Floral & Flirty Blush scent, which is a nice light floral scent that does not linger in your hair for too long.


If you are looking for a good dry shampoo, try this one out! You can find it at Marshalls or TJMaxx for a bit cheaper than other stores. What is your favorite dry shampoo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment