Maybelline Color Whisper

I am pretty susceptible to advertisement so I had to see what all the buzz was about surrounding the Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick. It has been compared to the Revlon Lip Butters, which I love, so I was eager to try it out.

                I picked up two shades, Coral Ambition and Oh La Lilac. It was not what I expected, but I am in love with this product. The formula is nothing like the Revlon Lip Butters. It is a lightweight, gel-like formula that glides on to the lips. It is very hydrating, much like a tinted lip balm. The color is also very build-able. A single swipe gives a light wash of color, but multiple swipes give a more intense effect.

                The Color Whisper is a great every day, no-fuss lip product. The staying power isn’t the greatest, only lasting a couple of hours, but it is a minor flaw. With 20 shades in the collection, I am looking forward to picking up a few more.

Which color have you tried from the collection?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any colors from the collection but Coral Ambition looks SO pretty!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete