Influenster VoxBox | Glamour Look by Mary Kay

There is very few things that I love more than free stuff. So, when I first heard about the Influenster VoxBox program about a year ago I knew it was the perfect match for me. Influenster is a free to join program where you fill out surveys and questionaires. Based on that feedback, you get chosen to test products and give your feedback on those products. It is a great way to try new products that you wouldn't have otherwise picked up.
The box that I recieved was the Glamour Look by Mary Kay VoxBox. This is the best VoxBox that I have recieved since starting the program. I am always up to try new make-up products. Mary Kay has always been a brand that I have heard of but would not purchase myself since I tend to associate it with an older generation.


The box came with five ful size Mary Kay products. The total value to the was is $80, which is pretty impressive. What I also liked was that all the products are things that I would use in colors I would wear. A lot of times you get products in colors that aren't wearable or appealing.
The purple cream shadow is a beautiful shade that will flatter most skin tones and the pink lipstick is the perfect color for summer.
Have you recieved any Influenster VoxBoxes?


2 comments:

  1. You got some pretty nice stuff! No matter how much I stay active on it they never send me anything :| Whereas my friend who hardly goes on now gets boxes lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a shame. The boxes are pretty random. Hopefully you'll get one soon :)

      Delete