Introvert


I think that alone-time is extremely underrated. Our society puts a lot of emphasis on being social, meeting new people and trying new things, but I think it is good to have time to yourself. I love when I have the house to myself where I can cook what I want, watch the t.v. shows I want and read a book in complete silence. It is good to be comfortable with being alone and spending a night in. I would love to be able to eat at a restaurant by myself or go to a movie alone, but I'm not quite there yet, confidence-wise.
Do you like your alone-time or are you more social?


5 comments:

  1. I'm defiantly an introvert. I like being around others, but I feel like when I'm alone I get to recharge. I don't get how people say "I'm so bored!" because I can always find something to do when I'm by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! When you are alone you can do what you want to do without having to compromise with anyone else.

      Delete
    2. Glad someone else can relate :)

      Delete
  2. For years in my life i never like alone-time but when all of the things i ran to failed me i still had ME to go back to, So i took it upon myself to appreciate alone-times... and it's a journey that i won't give up
    The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great that you made a conscious decision to appreciate the time you have with yourself, it is really easy to overlook sometimes.

      Delete