Trader Joe's Beauty Products


When it comes to my beauty products, I have been trying to keep things as simple and as natural as possible. Trader Joe's beauty and skin care products have quickly become my go-to brand. I have been loving their spa line with tea tree oil. The tea tree is a natural antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal which is perfect for my acne-prone skin. Even though the tea tree has a pretty potent smell, it is still gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The best part is that all the products are very affordable, which is hard to find in natural and organic products. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, I would reccomend trying these or any other products from their beauty line.
 


2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! Lovely blog. xx

    http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete