BOOM.


{Sweatshirt: Target/ Skirt: Forever 21/ Boots: H&M}

There has been a lot of hype surrounding the Phillip Lim for Target collaboration, most items selling out in stores and online within hours of its September 15th release. I have to admit I was not all that excited but when I saw Jessica Alba wear this sweatshirt to the collection launch party, I fell in love. It makes a statement while still being casual and comfortable and the pop art motif is so much fun. I was lucky enough to find the sweatshirt at my local Target and could not be more excited to own a piece of the collection.

Did you snag anything from the Phillip Lim for Target collaboration?

12 comments:

  1. GAK!!!! SOO fun! I love that you paired it with a great little skirt.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to make the sweatshirt a bit more dressy :)

      Delete
  2. I love your jumper it's so cute!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! the sweatshirt is super amazing. nice score :)

    xx
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweatshirt. I'm actually planning on getting it soon.
    Nice post!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute sweater :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I was a little bit disappointed in the Phillip Lim collection :(
    love the sweater-- when something is cute AND comfy, you can't go wrong!

    new follower
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the stuff was really basic, but there were a few stand out pieces in the collection :)

      Delete