Fall Trend | Shades of Blue

Feeling Blue
{Valentino/ Sweater, Skirt, Bag-Zara/Nail Polish-Deborah Lippmann/ Roberto Cavalli}

I'm not someone who likes to experiment with color. I tend to gravitate towards blacks, grays, creams, and whites. You might think boring, I think chic. The one color that I have always been comfortable with is blue. It is close enough to a neutral while still giving that pop of color to an otherwise monochrome outfit. Shades of blue were a big trend for Fall 2013. Designers from Valentino to Cavalli showcased the trend on the runway. Not brave enough to sport an all-out cobalt jumpsuit? Try the trend in accessories like with a navy bag or sparkly blue nail polish. I am going to try to venture out of my comfort zone and wear brighter shades of blue...wish me luck!

What fall trend are you loving right now?

9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE blue!!! :D Awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the Blue!! I'm all over the map with trends right now. I find myself just looking at outfits and picking my Autumn add ons to help complete it from what I have. I love beauty, no one ever said I was great at the clothes. I try though :)

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pick and choose trends too. As long as you like what you are wearing that is all that matters ;)

      Delete
  3. Love your blues. Plus those chunky sweaters seem to be in all the magazines right now.

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in chunky sweaters for the fall and winter! Great way to hide the holiday weight, haha.

      Delete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (30) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! I just followed you back, great blog :)

      Delete
  5. I love blue so it's nice to see this rich shade is on trend right now. I really like the blue and white sweater you picked, it looks so cozy.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete