Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats





I'll be the first to admit that my family and I spoil Ella rotten. Within the past couple of years, we have noticed that since she has been getting older (she is almost 15) she has become more sensitive to processed dog food and treats. These homemade dog treats are incredibly easy to make and is easy on Ella's stomach. I followed this Pumpkin Peanut Butter recipe and it is a hit with Ella and the rest of the dogs in the neighborhood!

The recipe yields about 100 treats, but they only last about a week because it is all natural with no preservatives. I suggest freezing what you don't plan on using or share them with the other dogs in your life :)

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Great recipe, it sounds easy and fab! Thanks.

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super easy, affordable, and delicious (according to Ella)!

      Delete
  2. That is such a great idea, I beat your dog loved those!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete