Wine Lips For Fall

Wine Lips For Fall
Much like my fashion choices, my beauty choices usually veer towards simplicity and neutrals. There is something about fall that makes me gravitate towards a dark vampy lip and stray from my comfort zone. Berry and wine hued lip colors are big for the fall, appearing on runways and celebrities. I love how the dark lips look with a paler complexion but the trend works well with any skin-tone.
My two favorite picks are both from the drugstore, making it super affordable to try out the trend! Wet N' Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy and Revlon's Black Cherry are gorgeous colors with a high quality feel. Both products are under $6 making it the easiest and most affordable way to transition any outfit to fall, seamlessly.

Will you be rocking a dark lip this season?

6 comments:

  1. Yes I will. I love a dark lip color!!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the color. I saw Sarah Hyland got a Worst Dressed at the Emmy's for the dark lip color the same day it was declared the new 'it'. People either love or hate.

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. My boyfriend hate the dark lips look, haha. I guess some people just don't get it.

      Delete
  3. i did rock dark lips once and then my friend said 'whats with your lips' lol! still i loved it. did'nt go for blackcherry but pick blackberry from revlon. it a bit more berry and slightly less dark
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure that I've ever worn this color, or really thought about wearing it...not sure how it would look on me, but I think the sugar plum fairy is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete