Drugstore Haul


Every now and then I like to treat myself to a few high-end beauty items (usually around Sephora's annual VIB sale), but I always find myself reverting back to my favorite drugstore products. The quality of a lot these products are on par with many high-end brands and being the frugal person I am, I cant't pass on drugstore prices. Here are a few items I picked up on my last trip to the drugstore.

1. Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer
2. Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel
3. Up & Up makeup remover wipes
4. Wet n' Wild lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
6. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter lotion

What are some of your favorite drugstore items? I'm always on the lookout for new products!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel.

    I'm currently loving my Cetaphil Cleanser.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a post in a few weeks on the Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel and the Aveeno moisturizer. I like them so far but only time will tell if it really diminishes my dark spots.

      I hear only good things about Cetaphil products. I'll have to try it next time!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to reading about them once you know for sure :)

      Delete