Fall Cocktail | Cinnamon Toast Cocktail


What is a better way to stay warm this fall than with a nice cocktail! I've teamed up with some other bloggers to bring you delicious Fall Cocktails this season. We are each creating our own fall inspired drink and linking them up to share with you all! I decided to go with Cinnamon Toast Cocktail, a simple and cozy drink that is fall in a glass. 
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/4 ounces Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
6 ounces hot apple cider
Cinnamon stick (optional)

Directions:
1. Rim your glass in the cinnamon sugar.  
2. Combine the warm apple cider and rum in your glass and enjoy! It is that simple!




Make sure you link up your favorite fall cocktail post!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yum! I love a spiked hot cider but this recipe is more fancy than I do! Thanks for linking up with me :-)
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting this together! It was fun to taste test recipes :)

      Delete
  2. Great picture, it makes me wish I had a glass! I've never tried Apple Cider... I must get on that!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! This sounds soooo good. Going to have to try it!
    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award here.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, this sounds amazing. I love the cinnamon sugar on the rim, too... makes it sound even more scrumptious. Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to drop by my blog if you get the chance. Happy Sunday!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will def check your blog out :)

      Delete
  5. This looks delicious! Thanks for adding it to the Flannel Friday link-up. Very cute blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I made a similar drink this weekend but used Crown Royal instead of Captain Morgan. I'll need to try your version!! Stopping by your blog for the first time! Xo - Morgan @ makeshiftmargaritas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to have to try your version too :)

      Delete
  7. Omg ! Sooo nice!!!! I have to try this x

    ReplyDelete