Halloween Highlights

Halloween Jighlights

Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Christmas will always be #1 on my list). I have always loved the candy, movies, and all things spooky. Here are the three things I look forward to year after year.
  1. Every year, I look forward to watching my favorite Halloween movies on TV. It always manages to get my into the Halloween spirit!
  2. I may be well beyond the socially acceptable age to trick-or-treat but I still look forward to the "fun size" candy. Somehow, everything tastes better when it is mini.
  3. I don't normally eat Oreo cookies throughout the year, but as soon as the Halloween double stuffed Oreos hit the stores I have to buy a pack or two. I am a sucker for anything holiday themed.
What do you love about Halloween?

5 comments:

  1. I love all the bags of funsize candy too! It still has the great taste of full size, but is portion controlled... cause if I open a King Sized Reese's, I'm eating all four cups!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Even though I still end up eating 4 fun size Reese's, haha.

      Delete
  2. OMG orange oreos! Amazing!
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, cute blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete