October Wishlist

October Wishlist

With the holidays right around the corner (I have already seen Christmas decorations in the stores) I have put myself on a shopping band. While I can't/shouldn't buy anything for myself, it doesn't hurt to do a bit of window shopping. These are the products that I am coveting at the moment.
1. The most perfect pair of plaid pants from H&M. I love the jewel toned color palette. It is a great addition to any fall wardrobe.

2. How adorable is this Alien Pizza iPhone case? This case reminds me of Pizza Planet from Toy Story, which is why I love it so much, throwback to my childhood. I have been lusting over Wildflower iphone cases for a while now but have never taken the plunge. I just might have to cave in and buy this one.

3. I have been loving all things jewel toned for fall, especially nail polishes. Nail polishes are the easiest way to try a trend and add a pop of color to an outfit.

What items are you lusting after this month?

9 comments:

  1. I almost tried on a pair of plaid leggings this week and didn't but now I might have to go check out these pants. I also really like that blue nail polish. Thanks for linking up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for The Halloween Tag that's up now on my blog. I hope you do it :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those nail polishes. The colors are beautiful! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Just let me know on my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete