Style Spotlight | Mary Kate Olsen


If you couldn't tell by now, I have a slight obsession with all things Olsen. I have done posts featuring Ashley and Elizabeth (here and here) so I thought it was only far to give Mary Kate her time in the spotlight. I love Mary Kate's eclectic and effortless style. While she tends to stick with neutrals, her outfits are always interesting, whether she plays with different textures or an unexpected pop of color. If only she could give me her hand-me-downs.

Which celeb's style are you loving? 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Olsen's sense of style too.I especially always love their eye makeup and eyebrows. It always inspires me to try more eye makeup techniques :)

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eye makeup is always so pretty and I love their bold brows too :)

      Delete