Review | Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer


I admit it... I am a concealer junky. I have been on the quest to find my "holy grail" concealer for quite sometime which has resulted in me accumulating more concealers than I know what to do with. This didn't stop me from picking up the Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer the last time I was at Target. While it is still to early to tell if this is my "holy grail" concealer, so far, so good!


This concealer has a very creamy consistency, making it easy to blend into the skin. A little bit of product goes a long way. This is a medium to full coverage concealer, I have pretty dark hyper-pigmentation spots as a result of my acne and this does a wonderful job of covering them. While I think this product works best for spots and discoloration, it does work nicely under the eyes if blended out well.




When they say long lasting, they mean it. The concealer lasted all day (about 8 hours) without budging or fading. Overall, I really love this concealer, it is light weight, long-lasting, and not a bit cakey. At only $9.99 I would try it out if you are looking for a good full coverage concealer.

What is your favorite concealer?

8 comments:

  1. Follower#38
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    please enter to win*international* ends on 20th November 2013
    .http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following & of course I will follow back :)

      Delete
  2. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. never tried any sonia kashuk products as they aren't available were i live but i'm looking for a good concealer and this one would be awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can ever get your hands on some products you won't regret it :)

      Delete
  4. what a great review! thanks for sharing!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I just commented on your most recent blog saying I might not buy anymore makeup for myself... but I might have to try this before that takes effect!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete