Project Pan


'Tis the season of giving. With that in mind and the holidays right around the corner I have decided to focus on buying gifts for my friends and family and cut back on buying things for myself. I am participating in Project Pan to help me out a bit. Project Pan is when you try to use up beauty products that you already have and you are not allowed to buy any more products until you finish or hit pan on the products you have chosen. It is a great way to shop your collection and use up products you might have forgotten about. It is also a way for me to stop buying lip products. I have way too many and only two lips. Wish me luck!

Have you ever tried Project Pan?

6 comments:

  1. i love project pan :) but they are really hard to do it LOL :) would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this! There's a few makeup items on my list (for other people), but I keep buying for myself too. Maybe I'll make it a goal for the New Year. No new products - except if I run out of something essential. Thanks for the inspiration and best of luck in your mission! I look forward to your updates.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog *_* If you want we can follow each other!
    xoxo

    www.lespetitsdeetails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Project Pan but thanks for the recommendation! Your blog is super cute & I love the name. Your social media links are also ADORABLE. :) I'm now following you!

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete