London Beauty Haul

Being the beauty and make-up junkie I am, I was very excited to try all the European beauty products that I have heard so much about. I didn't pick up too many items (all I had was a carry-on), but the products I did get are real gems.


Sleek Blush in Pomegranate- This was the number one product on my list and it was no easy task tracking this blush down. Sleek products aren’t sold at Boots, I stumbled upon a Superdrug,  and almost squealed with excitement when I saw the Sleek display. It is a beautiful berry color with subtle shimmer.  It is very pigmented so use a light hand when applying. Lastly, I love the packaging! It is very compact and “sleek” with a generous mirror inside. I wish I purchased more colors.

Bourjois Bronzer- Delicious is the first word that comes to mind. Not usually the word to describe a bronzer, but when that bronzer smells like chocolate, it’s the best description. The Bourjois Bronzer is a gorgeous matte bronzer that is perfect to warm up the face and give it a natural glow. Did I mention it smells like chocolate??

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- This has been my go-to concealer to just throw on with some powder and I’m good to go. It is a very creamy concealer, which provides a good amount of coverage and great staying power. The brightening effect is great for under eyes to make you look wide-awake and well rested. I hear that they are now selling this concealer in the U.S. at Wal-Mart!

1 comment:

  1. I really really really want that bronzer in my life. I have been eyeing it for a while. I think i will just splurge on it.... Enjoy your new makeup goodies :)
    mishmsxo http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete