Review | Macadamia Deep Repair Mask



The Macadamia Deep Repair Masque has been a cult favorite in the beauty world for a while now. When I got it as a birthday gift, I was excited to finally see what all the hype is about.



I am a total convert. After the first use, I noticed how much softer and smoother my hair felt.  It is great if your ends are dry, damaged or lackluster. It is not heavy and doesn’t weigh down the hair. Since it is a deep repair mask, I only use it once a week to nourish and restore the dullness.


The only con is that it is a bit pricey, around $25 at most stores. I recommend checking out Target where you can find it for $17. A little product goes a long way, so it should last for a few months. I would highly recommend the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque if you have been looking for a nourishing hair mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment