Acne Relief Products



For me, acne has been an ongoing struggle that didn't go away once I left my teenage years. At 24, I'm starting to realize that my skin will never be perfect and I need to learn what works best with my skin to try to maintain the breakouts. I have discovered these three products that help me prevent, treat, and repair my acne.


PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash - As someone who used Proactive for years, this cleanser is just as good at a fraction of the price. It contains the same acne medication that Proactive does, Benzoyl Peroxide and comes in different strengths, depending on which percentage you purchase. This cleanser is drying, so I recommend working it into your routine gradually so you don't shock your skin.

Origins Super Spot Remover - The PanOxyl wash does a great job at keeping the majority of my acne at bay, but I still get the occasional spot here and there. This spot remover is like magic! It prevents the spot from getting any bigger and dries it out over the span of a few days. A must have for when you wake up with a surprise on your forehead.

Boscia Bright White Mask - No matter how small the the spot or breakout, I always end up with a dark mark to commemorate things. I have found that only time will fade the dark spots, but you can help things along with this Bright White Mask. It helps even out your skin-tone and makes your skin feel like new.

What are some of your favorite acne relief products? I'm always looking for something new to try!

3 comments:

  1. Girl I'm always have that problem, but try toner and use it in the morning and night.Toner helped me!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What toner do you use? I haven't noticed much difference when I use it, but I'm always open to new products :)

      Delete
  2. These all sound like great products!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete