Thailand Beauty Haul


I recently returned from a vacation in Thailand. I had such a wonderful time enjoying the sites, tasting the food and doing a bit of shopping. I picked up a few beauty items that were life savers while I was away and continue to be favorites at home too.


Nivea Anti-Perspirant - My luggage did not manage to make it to Thailand until four days after I arrive. It was HOT in and there was no way I could go without deodorant. This stuff is amazing! It truly does last at least 24 hours. I don't like deodorants with overpowering scents, these were subtle enough to keep you smelling fresh but not in a distracting way. It comes in a few of different formulas and I was very interested to try the whitening version. I'm so happy that I discovered these, I don't think I can ever use another deodorant.

Boots Lipcare - With all the traveling and twenty hours in a plane, my skin and lips were chapped and dehydrated. This is a great basic chap-stick. It is moisturizing and light on the lips. Best of all, it has SPF 20.

Golden Cup Balm - I noticed a lot of balms while I was in the pharmacies. They  are  cure-all for a number of ailments including headaches, nausea, and muscle pain. It is a mixture of a bunch of different oils. It has a strong scent that I find soothing. I'm not sure if it really works or if it is just a placebo effect, but I've been loving it for my headaches.

6 comments:

  1. How much i miss Thailand :( Great products!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too. Can't wait to go back :)

      Delete
  2. I like your blog!
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been or heard of whitening deodorant! Did you notice a difference?

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed a significant difference. It definitely lives up to the long lasting promise though!

      Delete
  4. great haul! I really love nivea products!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete