Outfit | Grey on Grey

Sweater-Gap / Pants-Gap / Shoes-Topshop / Sunglasses-Vintage Ray-Ban

A few months ago, I was walking in Boston, and noticed a woman wearing an over-sized forest green sweater and forest green wool mini skirt.It was so simple, yet so cool. I know I was gawking, but I was absolutely in love with her outfit. Ever since then, I have been loving monochrome outfits. It is a fool-proof way to put an outfit together and polished, no matter what color you choose (all hunter green and all navy are some of my favorites). This light grey is the perfect transitional color into the warmers months since it's not as harsh as a black or dark grey.

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen


Photos by Jefferson Puerta

1 comment:

  1. I love the relaxed look!! Those flats give this outfit a great little punch! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete