Red Coat.

 Coat-hand-me-down / Top- Banana Republic / Jeans- BDG / Shoes- Target / Sunglasses- Ray-Ban / Necklaces- Forever 21

I am not opposed to wearing hand-me-downs, as is evident by my ClothingSwap Party post. I don’t understand or agree with the stigma that wearing something that is used is inferior to its new counterpart. If it’s in good condition and cute, I’ll wear it. My favorite hand-me-down donor is my mom, whom I never let donate anything until I get a chance to rummage through her castoffs. This beautiful red coat was from one of her recent donation attempts and I could not let it go. It is in perfect condition and the red is the perfect pop of color to add to a basic outfit like jeans and a white t. It will be getting a second life in my wardrobe.

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen


Photos by Jefferson Puerta

2 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful coat, the perfect color on you!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete