Travel Make-Up | Hawaii Edition





I wear little to no make-up when I go on a beach vacation. I use to pack my make-up bag with "what if" scenarios in mind and the intention of doing a full Kardashian beach face of make-up (if you have seen any of their vacation specials, you know what I'm talking about). I've come to terms with reality and know that wearing a full face of make-up when it is 85 and sunny is just not me. I'm perfectly happy wearing sunscreen and large sunglasses.

I brought the basics with me on my recent trip to Hawaii. I didn't wear these things everyday, but it was nice to put a little more effort in for a dinner out or a day of site seeing.Because nobody knows you on vacation, I don't feel the need to impress anyone. This Jouer Moisture Tint is perfect. It is light, provides some coverage and has SPF 20. An eyelash curler and this Make Up Forever Mascara lasts all day, doesn't flake and doesn't transfer, even in warm weather. This peachy coral Sephora Blush goes great with a tan and adds some life to the face. There is something about being in the sun that makes me want to wear a bright lip. Since I keep the rest of the face basic and bare, it is fun to wear a colorful bold lip. My favorites are the Revlon Matte Balm and Maybelline Color Whisper. Both are light, super pigment, and easy to wear.

What's in your travel make-up bag?

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment