Lime Green & Denim.

 Sweater- GAP (old) / Jeans- Old Navy (super old) / Shoes- Sperry / Bag- Coach

Spring has finally arrived in New England and I couldn't be happier! Warmer weather means more color in my wardrobe and adding my favorite denim jeans to the mix. I have had these jeans for about twelve years and I can't seem to part with them. I have added them to the donation pile a number of times, but always save them. They are so worn, super soft, and have holes all over (they did not come distressed), but that is what I love about them. The wash and distressing makes them my favorite denim for the spring and summer and I will probably wear them until they deteriorate.

Do you have any old favorite pieces you love?!

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen


Photos by Jefferson Puerta


No comments:

Post a Comment