Review | Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo


WHAT: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

PRICE: $3.99

REVIEW: I have a love/hate relationship with this shampoo. I really wanted to love everything about it since it encompasses everything I am looking for in a shampoo -all natural, sulfate-free, and cruelty free. I love the scent of this shampoo. The peppermint and tea tree is very calming and does provide a tingly sensation as you work it into your scalp. I did find that this shampoo eliminated my dandruff, which is always a plus. Unfortunately, I didn't love how my hair felt after each use. While it wasn't drying on the scalp, it did dry the ends of my hair. If you use a good deep conditioner, it shouldn't be a problem, but I would not be able to use this shampoo on it's own.

VERDICT: This is a good shampoo. I won't run out to repurchase this since I want to try other natural shampoos  to see if there is anything better on the market. It is worth a try if you are looking for a natural, sulfate-free, cruelty-free shampoo that is super affordable.

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment