Shop Sustainable | Sea Bags

Sea Bags

Clutch / Clutch / Tote bag / Tote bag

When trying to shop ethically and sustain-ably, it can be frustrating to find cute things that aren't too "granola hippy". There are so many great companies that are manufactured in the USA and are conscious of the way they produce their items and the materials they use. I thought I would start a series to highlight companies that produce amazing things and are doing it in a sustainable and ethical manner.

I stumbled across Sea Bags while I was scrolling through Instagram one day, and I was amazed that I didn't know about this brand already. Sea Bags is a company from Maine (yay New England!) that transforms sails into totes and accessories. Everything is made in the US and all materials are sourced from the US. It is amazing to think that all these bags were once sails. Everything is beautifully crafted and unique. It is so great when a company uses recycled materials that are locally sourced and locally made. It doesn't hurt that the designs are beautiful, too!

What are some of your favorite sustainable brands? Please let me know below. I'm always interested in discovering new ones!

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen

*This is NOT a sponsored post. I truly love and believe in the brand. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment