EarthFest.

Shirt -  Dad's hand-me-down / Shorts - Calvin Klein (thrift) / Sandals - H&M / Bag - Coach / Scarf - Flea Market

One of my favorite things about the spring and summer is there are so many fun events happening around the city. Concerts, festivals, farmer's markets, there is no excuse for being bored. Over the weekend, I went to EarthFest, a free concert in the city, and it felt like the official start to summer. When you are spending the entire day outside, comfort is key. I kept it super easy with my dad's old white button-down and a pair of cut off shorts. To add some interest to the outfit, I love accessorizing with vintage scarves. It's an inexpensive way to change up you look and make it look like you have more than three handbags.

What are you looking forward to doing this summer?!

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment