Review | PiperWai Natural Deodorant


WHAT: PiperWai Natural Deodorant

PRICE: $11.99

REVIEW: This stuff is amazing! I have been looking for an effective natural and cruelty free deodorant for quite some time. The problem I always run into when trying out different natural deodorants is that I end up smelling by mid day. None of them seem to have the longevity that I need, I'm not one to carry around my deodorant and reapply throughout the day. The PiperWai deodorant lasts all day and was even effective through a hot yoga class. It has a subtle scent that disappears once it is applied. A pea size amount applied in the morning will get you through the day.

VERDICT: A must try. I think the price is fair for the quality and the amount you receive, since a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this if  you are looking for a great effective deodorant (natural or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment