Stripe Dress & Sandals.

Dress - Banana Republic / Sandals - Target

When it comes to getting dressed, ease and comfort are the main criteria for me. I tend to gravitate towards the same outfit combinations, i.e. sweater and skinny jeans for the fall. It takes the guess work out of getting dressed, because I know it works. Dresses and sandals are one of my favorite outfit combos for the summer. It's a one shot outfit that's quick and looks pulled together. I love the loose, flowy shape of this dress. I would definitely size down because it down run quite large. Otherwise, it is forgiving, flattering, and makes you want to twirl around.

What is your summer uniform?

Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen


Photos by Jefferson Puerta

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Please visit our blog Good Health Tips. Very Interesting and helpful articles and videos of information about this health site. All health information in this site.

    ReplyDelete