The Neckerchief.


Scarf - Flea Market $1 / Top - J. Crew (old) / Jeans - H&M (old) / Sandals - Target

I'm not normally much of a "trends" person. I don't adopt a trend for the sake that it's in. It has to work for my style and I have to genuinely love it. Besides the off-the-shoulder silhouette that I love and is so popular, the neckerchief is definitely having it's moment this season. I love how easy, versatile, and affordable this look is. Everyone probably has a scarf or bandana hanging around (I've tied this one to my handbag here).  It is a fun way to try out a trend and elevate an outfit without spending any money. 

What do you think of the neckerchief? Love it or leave it?!


Thanks for reading!
xo, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Please visit our blog Good Health Tips. Very Interesting and helpful articles and videos of information about this health site. All health information in this site.

    ReplyDelete